Software for Model AR-32A owners
latest version (6.0F) of the control program for the AR-32A
EPROM+ programming system. There are three download options: ISO image, SETUP program or ZIPPED FILE PACKAGE (PEPPAK). The ISO image file allows you to create a bootable CD which includes not only the latest software but the user manual and documentation. The SETUP program is the fastest way to upgrade and will install the software under Windows 2000, XP or Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. You also have the option of installing the LOCKSMITH reflash libraries and AIBBAG crash data clear template package. The PEPPAK is a file package which allows you to install the software under Windows 95, 98 or ME. You may also copy the files to perform a simple update.
DOWNLOAD ISO FILE
TO CREATE A CD
To download the .ISO image
file and create a CD, follow these instructions:
1. Click the link below to download the file pepv60F.iso.
2. Use a CD burning/creation program such as ImageBurn
to burn the image to a CD.
3. To boot from the CD insert the disk into your computer and reboot.
4. To install on your hard drive run setup.exe.
DOWNLOAD SETUP PROGRAM
1. Click the link below to download setup.exe to your desktop or other location.
2. Double click the executable and follow the instructions.
3. The setup program will install the software under Windows 2000, XP,Win7, 8.1 and 10 plus place an ICON on your desktop.
4. You may also install the Locksmith reflash file library and Airbag crash data template package .
DOWNLOAD THE PEPPAK
The PEPPAK is a ZIPPED file package which you can use if you wish to install the software under Windows 95, 98 or ME. The ZIP file is called PEPPAK6. The PEPPAK contains just the files required to install the software on a machine with an operating system prior to Windows XP. It does not include user documentation or the locksmith/airbag packages.
To use the PEPPAK download the package and unzip to a folder called INSTALL. The READTHIS.TXT file is included in the package.
Software for Model 32 and Model 28 owners
If you are the owner of a
non-upgraded Model 32 or a Model 28, the last software
released may be downloaded from the link below. The
software is provided in a .ZIP file which includes the
executable (P41h.exe) plus a short README file with
Warning! Do not use this software on a Model 32A
programming unit as the software algorithms are not
The Model 28 (bottom image) is easily recognized as it is a bare circuit board in a hinged case. The Model 32 (top image) can be recognized as it has a silver voltage regulator mounted to a black heat sink which protrudes through the programming unit overlay.